Saturday, July 15, 2017

Makeup and Setting Spray

Anyone ever use it? I didn't until I started using Avon products.For over six months of using Avon products I had been wondering, would this product make a difference? Would the spray make my wrinkles become more visible? So my thought was , oh I'll try it one day. So when I put in my order in last campaign I finally added the setting spray to my cart. To my surprise this product not only set my makeup like the information said , the spray made my makeup look more flawless, and no issues with fine lines and wrinkles. NOW this product will always be the finishing touch for me!

So you know of course I have a deal for you!
I also really love the mineral wipes... non drying, no stinging. Works well for taking makeup off. The deal is running ( ending Monday) you get both for only 14.99 !! Use one time code welcome10 for 10% off too. Start to Finish Duo can be found Here

No comments:

Post a Comment